Here we are home from a lovely two weeks in sunny Scarborough, the weather was very kind to us this year, and I even managed to get a bit of a tan!
We met up with Kara, and Yorkshire Ann for a coffee, it was really lovely to meet them both, and we managed to fit in a bit of Crafty shopping too! I am looking forward to a longer meet up next time, and I hope to meet up with more of our lovely Yorkshire friends.
Here is a photo of Kara, Ann, and myself


as the title says, back to normality now, so best get cracking, and get the washing done!
3 comments:
Welcome back Joanie, and so glad you enjoyed your holidays!
Great photo of you all Joanie & lovely to have you back buddy xxxxxx
Greta x
glad you enjoyed your holiday Joanie, great photo of the three of you.
Norma x
Post a Comment