I have been playing in PSP again! lol and thought I would share my Roses, but a little different this time.I wanted to show you the different effects you can get from the same image.
The first is done with the Chrome effect, it almost glows, and gives added depth to the image.
The second effect is Coloured Foil, and again it really brings them alive, very vibrant colours in this effect, but I think a bit too flat for my liking.
Now the 3rd one is my favourite, I just love this effect, this was done using Eye Candy 4000and the effect I used was HSB Noise, don't you think it is gorgeous? I know I do lol
I may even make a sheet or two with this one lol
Hope you like what I have done
Thank you all for looking
3 comments:
Wow ! Stunning! love that first one specially.x
Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous
I love them all
Love kath x x x x
Again beautiful images of your roses and like you I think my favourite is the third effect!
Post a Comment