Friday, 26 September 2008

Some sheets to share.....................






Some free sheets I have made, nice easy sheets to make up too! all done by myself in PSP, using free Dingbat Fonts for the images.
The cards were very easy to do, all made with a6 cards, I Cuttlebugged the cards, then added the toppers I made from the above sheets, all in all it took me about 2 hours to make the cards shown on here.
Hope you like my cards, and hope you like the sheets too, I would like to know what you think of them, so any comments you would like to make will be much appreciated.

Thank you for visiting
Best Wishes

11 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Fab sheets Joanie and the cards are just lovely xxx

val090 said...

TFS Joanie, they are lovely as are your cards

Wellnifty said...

Great cards Joanie, tfs the sheets they are great too

Chris x

sheffsue said...

Thank you Joanie..lovely sheets and cards.

Sue x

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joanie for the sheets just what i needed to get me started on my xmas cards
maggie

kath Teabelly said...

Wow Great cards Joanie,
And Feb Sheets Too
TFS
Love Kath xxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sheets and cards Joanie, thanks for sharing

Pammi xx

Unknown said...

Joanie, What a lovely blog you have here, Love all your card and the sheets you have designed are just stunning.
I love your Fan designs, i have saved a few and will enjoy using them very much.
Keep up this great blog, I will be back.
a lovely garden you have.
Thanks
Wendy

Greta said...

Lovely lovely sheets Buddy & gorgeous cards. Thanks for sharing
xxx

Anonymous said...

great sheets joanie thanks for sharing them
sylvi xx

Anonymous said...

Great sheets Joanie, thank you for your willingness to share it is greatly appreciated.

CraftyPat