Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Something new to share.............

I was asked by a Forum member if I could tell her how to make the fan sheets she had seen on the Forum, well as I had never made one (but I have admired the ones on the Forum that Ann has done) all I could say was leave it with me I will have a go! lol
Here are the sheets I came up with, all done in PSP as usual.
I hope you all like them.
I tried both ways of setting out the sheet, and I personally think the fan shape lookes better, although the second sheet was much easier to do, I think it is up to the individual sheet maker to decide which way they prefer.
I havent done any backing sheets to go with these, but may do some if I am asked to!
If anyone would like to save them, please do.

All I ask, is for your comments, (which are always appreciated) and your opinions on weather you think I should do more?

Thank you all for looking

34 comments:

Liz said...

They are just gorgeous Joanie and thank you for sharing them.

Greta said...

Joanie these are fantastic! I am lucky to have such a clever buddy.
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful Joanie .......please please do some more
Sue

Louise Emma said...

Joanie, they are fabulous...I have saved all three of them as I love them all xxxxx Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work hun. Louise Emma

Anonymous said...

YES Joanie I love all 3 TFS. and Yes you should do some more :) you seem to be able to turn your hand to any style of crafting sheet. Well done
Myrax

Bev said...

Joanie they are stunning. well done so clever

PeeJay said...

Beautiful Joanie. I particularly like the last one.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they're gorgeous Joanie. You're so clever!Have saved them too, so thanks so much for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Your new fan sheets are lovely Joanie it is always
a pleasure to look at your work.
I appreciate what you do very much .
Thankyou
Gwenx

Anonymous said...

Joanie these are absolutly gorgeous.
I have saved them thank you so much for these.



Sylv xx

Linda said...

They are gorgeous Joanie. Well done. If it was me, wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Joanie, they are just gorgeous you do such fantastic work and are so kind too share with all of us.
Love Pat x

Wellnifty said...

Fan-tastic, thanks for sharing them with us,

Chris x

wintersparkle said...

stunning honey stunning xx

Anonymous said...

lovely sheets joanie thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Joanie they are just gorgeous love them,well done you. Thank you for sharing.
Luv Nena x

Jen's crafty bits said...

They are lovely thank you so much for sharing :)
Jenny M
x

Crazycrafter said...

you are a very talented lady, Joanie. They are gorgeous

rhomin said...

These ar gorgeous Joanie so I've saved them for some special project. Many thanks yet agian. My fav is the last one and backing papers would be very useful - haven't I got a right cheek!
Thanks again
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

The fans are gorgeous Joanie.Love all your cards.The photograph of the roses is beautiful and i have saved it.Thank you for sharing. Love janey x

Anonymous said...

Wow fabulous Joannie thank you so much for sharing them ....... I would love the backgrounds too please!!
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Wow Joanie They are Just Gorgeous
I Love Them
love Kath x x x

Anonymous said...

Joanie these are brilliant (oh to be half as clever)
I have saved them all, never used one of these sheets to make a card but willnow
Thanks so much for sharing

Norma x

Karen J said...

Absolutely fantastic Joanie .. I love them all .. but my favourite is the last one. Thank you so much for sharing them.
Karen xx

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful Joanie. I wouldn't know where to start.

Anonymous said...

Joanie I love your fan sheets. I like them both you have done well. Tfs and they will make lovely cards. Please do a backing sheet if you can.Love Catarina x x

Anonymous said...

Superb workmanship as per usual Joanie will definitely be saving these and I know many a lady who would appreciate getting a card with these on.

Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

joanie your sheets are always very much appreciated. keep up the great work hunny. kerry xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanie these are beautiful thank you for sharing them
will you please make some more i have saved all 3

Anonymous said...

Absolutley stunning. Love the flowers on the 3rd one. Thanks for sharing these with us, Cath.x.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW!!!! Joanie they are gorgeous...you are a clever bunnie please can you do the backing sheets to match cus they are so beautiful thank you sooooooooo very much for sharing

shellxx

Anonymous said...

These are so lovely, Joanie-I have saved them all. ( and backing sheets to tone would be so, so nice - tongue-in-cheek)

Beemer

sheffsue said...

Beautiful! thank you for sharing.

Sue x

Anonymous said...

Joanie what beautiful sheets thanx for sharing them with us
maggie