Sunday, 5 October 2008

Christmas is a coming, something to share..........




Some New Fan Sheets to share with you all, I hope you like them.
I would really appreciate some comments on them, if you can spare a few mins to leave me a message.
Thank you all for looking

Love

21 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Joanie, they are all stunning, I hope you don't mind but I have saved all three! That poinsettia one is calling my name... may just have to have a play tomorrow! Thank you so much xx

Greta said...

Joanie they are all gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.xxx

Wellnifty said...

Thanks for sharing Joanie, they are all great,

Chris x

kath Teabelly said...

They are all Gorgeous Sheets
TFS Joanie
Love Kath x x x

Unknown said...

They are lovely Joanie, thank you xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joanie they are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Sylv xx

Anonymous said...

Joanie, These sheets are beautiful. Thank you

Anonymous said...

They are lovely Joanie, thank you so much for sharing with us :) Jenny M xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanie I just love your ChristmasFans TFS
Myrax

Anonymous said...

What beautiful sheets Joanie. You are very talented, thanks for sharing these with us, Cath.x.

sheffsue said...

They are beautiful Joanie...thank you for sharing.

Sue x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Joanie they are absolutely stunning thank you so much off to have a play xx

Anonymous said...

what a lovely little blog Joanie - tfs your life and the sheets which are great by the way

Anonymous said...

Fab sheets Joanie.....I know exactly who I will be making these for. Thanks very much xxxx

Anonymous said...

As always Joanie your sheets are gorgeous...thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Maureen x

jillb said...

As always your sheets are really beautiful Joanie. Your work is always very classy and elegant: thank you very much for sharing with us!

xxJill B

Anonymous said...

Joanie, they are all lovely, and I so admire your work as you know. I love the snowman, but have saved them all, thank you for sharing them with us.
Angela xx

Anonymous said...

Joanie

Thank you for sharing your sheets they are absolutely gorgeous
CraftyPat

Anonymous said...

joanie wow your sheets are really stunning
tfs karenxxx

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing again joanie. the sheets are beautiful. kerry xx

Anonymous said...

joanie
your sheets and cards are all really nice tfs
keep up the good work
karenxx