


A few Christmas cards I have made, I am trying to use some of last years, and previous years Christmas stash! lolI don't think I will ever use it all up, and each year I say "I wont buy anymore till it is all gone!!" then I go out and buy more!! lol
Only another crafter will understand what I mean, because it makes no sense to my Hubby at all! ha ha ha
Hope you like them
Thank you for visiting
Love
8 comments:
They are all lovely hun, but I adore the colours on the last one!
Busy busy Joanie! Beautiful cards all of them xxx
Couldn't pick a fav, as I love them all,
Chris x
They are all lovely Joanie
Love Them
Love Kath x x x
Alll lovely card Joanie, but especially love the last one, really fresh colours, well done xx
OH Joanie they are fabulous cards and sheetds are georgous too
Love the cards Joanie!!
Maureen x
love the cards joanie. i liked the first one with the tree best. kerry xx
Post a Comment