





A big thank you to everyone, who has taken the time to leave me some lovely comments about my sheets, cards, and photo's that I put on here, I really do love reading what you think about them, and it make me feel that it is all worthwhile.
Thanks again
Love
20 comments:
Yet more beautiful fans & sheets. Thanks for sharing. xxx
thank you Joanie and your cards are beautiful
These are gorgeous Janie, thankyou for sharing them
What super designs Joanie love them all
Nena x
Lovely fans and sheets again :) Thanks for sharing with us
Jenny M xx
Your sheets are beautiful, thank you for sharing x
Beautiful fan sets again Joanie I loved usuing the last selection. TFS your lovely work. Much appreciated Happy Crafting
Myrax
Wow Wow beautiful as usual love the variety of choices and colours tfs Di x
Thank you for the lovely sheets you share with us. Every time I use one of your sheets to make a card I always get lovely comments about how nice they are. I wish I had your talent. Your cards are beautiful and a great inspiration to us. Once again thanks for sharing, Cath..x
Thank you for sharing.
Gorgeous sheets as usual
Love using your designs.
Lynne108 xx
your sheets are just beautiful joanie. tfs, kerry xx
Thank you for the use of your new sheets, I have selected 4 as they make up to such beautiful cards, hope that this is Ok.
It is always an inspiration to look at your work.
Anne
stunning sheets, really fab, thankyou for sharing them with us
sylvi xx
Your sheets are gorgeous as usual and thank you so much for sharing.
Your cards are beautiful, especially the Ladies. The Robo ones are beautiful but look so difficult.
Betty
Beautiful sheets as always hun x
They are all Gorgeous Joanie
Thank you for the lovely sheets THS
Well Done
Love Kath x x x
Joanie some more lovely sheets. Thank you for sharing them with us.
i just love looking on your blog to see what new things are there.
Thanks again.
Sylv x
Thank you for sharing your lovely fan sheets with us Joanie
As usual they are beautiful
CraftyPat x
The fan sheets are lovely but the cards are amazing
lovely fan sheets joanie not used them yet but will do so soon thanks for sharing xx
maggie
Post a Comment