Sunday, 5 October 2008

The Sunday Club..................

This is my two Granddaughters with their cards they made for a friends Birthday, they made them last Sunday, but I am a bit late updating my Blog! lol
We always try to have an hour after Sunday lunch to do a bit of crafting, and they have made some lovely cards, they have their own page on my Website, if you would like to see more of their work click HERE
I asked if Sophie liked her cards, and they said she loved them!
They did all the cutting out, and deco'd the image on their own too, think I will have to watch these two lol!

4 comments:

Louise Emma said...

What can I say, two stunning cards, well done girls. xxx

Greta said...

Lovely cards! well done both of you! xxx

Wellnifty said...

Well done girls, great cards

Chris x

Anonymous said...

To Megan, Grace and Amelia
Well done some beautiful cards been and had a look on your Nans website and your cards are beautiful love the cribs you made.
To Joanie
You have two very talented grandaughters.
Sylv xx