Sunday, 9 November 2008

Val's Challenge..................................

I was asked by Val, if it would be OK for her to set the Challenge using my sheets as the theme for her Challenge, and of course I gave my permission quiet happily.
The following is the Challenge as set by Val.......................
"
Ok. The new challenge for you all is so easy you'll all have to have a go.

I've been in touch with Joanie and she has kindly given me permission to use her PSP website and her blog for any free papers and topper you would like to use.

So there you are.........
Make a card using ANY of Joanie's sheets and toppers


Joanie's PSP website...............
http://www.freewebs.com/goldenglitz/index.htm
There are also free sheets on Joanie's blog.......... http://joaniescorner-joanie.blogspot.com/
Some more of Joanie's toppers and sheets on here.............http://joannamill.piczo.com/closeInterstitial();?cr=1

The card can be any size or shape (but not a bookatrix as I think they have an advantage)
Christmas.......Birthday........Anniversary.........Anything you like

The challenge will run from now until 6pm Friday 14th Nov which gives you all 10 days

So get going la
dies, lets see if we can beat 35 cards from the last challenge!"

If you would like to join in with the Challenge, please send your cards by PM to 'Val090' on the imag-e-nation Forum.
I have also offered to show all the card entries on here, so that more people can see what a great bunch of talented ladies we have on our Forum!

I would like to offer a small prize for the winner................don't get too excited!
I have been working on some new 'Fan Sheets' and what I propose is to donate 3 completely new (and unseen by anyone) sheets especially for the Winner, these sheets will not appear anywhere else, and will be the only copies there are!! bet you are all excited now!

I hope to see lots of entries now, so come on Ladies don't be shy, lets show the 'Blog World' what Talent our Forum has!

Love

1 comment:

val090 said...

I have added you new website to the challenge. I hope that is ok. You have some beauties in there.
Val x