Saturday, 17 January 2009

Tutorial for PSP, How to remove background, and save file as a .png






This tutorial is for changing your------- .jpg files, into----- .png files, so that you still have the transparent background when you need to use it.
You can then use the .png file to import your images into Greetings Card Factory without the white background.
I hope that will help those of you that have asked me, and also help others that just wanted to know how to save with the transparent background.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joanie for another brilliant tutorial. Like all your tuts it is so easy to follow.You make PSP make sense.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joannie
Just popped in to read your blog and always check out the tutorials.
Very well presented as always, so easy to follow.
I knew how to do this one
but I like to refresh the old brain cells.
Gwen xx

Rita said...

Thank-You so much for this Joanie, I never thought it could be so easy. Still got lots to learn I guess. Hugs Rita xxxx

Wellnifty said...

Thanks for the tutorial, another one for me to try when I get time to play

Chris x