Here it is in Black, and White......................................
I love anything black, and white myself, and have been asked this morning for a fan sheet, and a Pyramid sheet, so thought well why not do the two on one sheet, you get two cards for the price of one then! lol Hope you all like it.
joanie just love your fans and B&W thank you so much for sharing . please pop over to my blog there is a little something there for you just to say thank you xxx
Joanie, I was here late last night and didn't leave a comment at that unnatural hour but I have to say that your sheets are absolutely gorgeous as are your cards. Betty
6 comments:
I love B&W too, lovely sheets, tfs
Chris x
I love black and white too Joanie and your fans so TFS. They are lovley
Myrax
joanie just love your fans and B&W thank you so much for sharing . please pop over to my blog there is a little something there for you just to say thank you xxx
Joanie,
I was here late last night and didn't leave a comment at that unnatural hour but I have to say that your sheets are absolutely gorgeous as are your cards.
Betty
Gorgeous sheets Joanie. I love black & white too. xx
Gorgeous Joanie love Black & White
Post a Comment