Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Some New Cards...........................




Not had much time to update my Blog for a while, but here are a few cards that I have recently made.
I shall be adding some new sheets too in the next couple of days, so keep a look out for them.
The first card is for a friends 60th, the 60 cut out on my Craft Robo, the greeting cut out on my Cuttlebug, and the Leprechaun deco'd, made the backing sheet in PSP, and added some peel off borders, and stars to finish
The second one is for my Hubby, and was printed in GCF, I printed extra, and deco'd it.
The third is for a friend's Birthday next month, Deco'd Bluebells, on a lovely C&Craft embossed card, and added an iridescent ribbon.
Lastly three easter cards for my Granddaughters, all done in GCF and deco'd.
Hope you like them, thank you for visiting.

6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

all gorgeous hun...hope your ok hugs shell xx

Greta said...

All lovely cards Joanie but I particularly like George's one. Beautiful image. xx

My'scardcorner said...

Lovley cards Joanie bet yur granddaughters loved the easter ones too:0)

Wellnifty said...

All lovely cards Joanie, the bluebells are gorgeous
Chris x

Louise Emma said...

They are all beautiful Joanie. Hope you are keeping well x Hugs x

Sylvia R said...

They are all gorgeous as usual Joanie always an inspiration

Hugs
Sylvia R xxxx