Friday, 24 July 2009

and at last...............a card!

I was asked for a card for a 60th to include a horse with a can of Stella on it's back!!!
Well after many weeks of thinking about it, and now it was needed for today! I came up with the above, and I am very pleased to say, my friend Yvonne absolutely loves it! all I can say is thank goodness for that!! I do wish she wouldnt ask for such strange cards lol
I just hope her Hubby likes it too lol
Thank you for looking

8 comments:

Greta said...

& one which really fits the bill. Very hard request so well done you xx

Lin said...

That is great, just the ticket
Lin
x

My'scardcorner said...

Brilliant card Joanie bet your friends hubby loved it

Louise Emma said...

Fantastic, you can't get much more personal than that Joanie. Brill card x

Wellnifty said...

A hard one to do but you did a Brilliant card Joanie

Chris xx

Wellnifty said...

me again..left something on my blog for you
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Card and a difficult request.
Betty

Sylvia R said...

No wonder Yvonne love it.....its stunning, I've always been inspired by you....love all your work.

Hugs
Sylvia
xxxx