Monday, 12 October 2009

and another few cards I have made .........................



A small selection of my cards made over the last couple of weeks, the first card made with one of Jak's Blooms sheet, I do love the navy, and white together.
Second card is one of the Art Deco ladies, deco'd, I used lilac sparkle backing, and added a toning ribbon.
Third card, again a Cuttlebugged, and Crobby Card, and finished with one of my favourite wedding deco sheets.
Hope you like them, thank you once again for visiting xxxx

6 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Gorgeous cards Joanie, especially the deco lady x Hope you are keeping well hun x Big hugs x

My'scardcorner said...

3 lovely cards Joanie but that deco lady does it for me it is gorgeous.
Myrax

Greta said...

All lovely as usual Joanie but particularly the Deco lady. xx

Bev said...

wow beautiful, the deco lady just has to be my fav. keep up the wonderful work Joanie xxx

Gwen said...

Lovely cards Joanie I couldn't pick a favourite
Gwen

Anonymous said...

Your cards are gorgeous Joanie and I really love the navy and white one.
Betty