


A few backing sheets to share, hope you like them :))All made by myself in PSP, I do have other colours in these ( blk/white, pink, and also cream) if anyone would like them, just leave me a message either on here or on the imag-e-nation Forum.
Hope you all like them.
7 comments:
Joanie these sheets are beautiful. I especially love that Santa image. Greta xxx
They are fabby hun, have saved them all, would love the pink ones.... could you please email them to me? On LLIDDLE15@aol.com
I would really appreciate it xx Many thanks x
Hi Joanie beautiful sheets as ususal love the snow flakes may i have pink and blackwhite please
my mail is warby45@hotmail.co.uk love Di x
Thank you for sharing your sheets, they are just what I was looking for, also your cards are an inspiration to all, you are very talented.
Mary (Cornwall)
Fabulous sheets Joanie TFS Have just about finished my Christmas cards but Im sure there will be a last minute one to use these fab sheets on.
Myrax
Brilliant sheets
Thanks for sharing.
Can I have the cream one please?
Thank you
Gemma
Thankyou so much
for all your lovely
Sheets love Kath x x x
Post a Comment