Just getting used to my new PC that my son Dave put together for me while we were away, I didn't realise just how many files I need to put back on, and everything else that needs to be re-installed on it! I have now got my PSP back, and hopefully will have my Animation Shop back on soon, at least my Printer works, and so does my Robo.
Right must get myself moving again, going to have an omelette for lunch, a read of the morning paper, then I may get on with the ironing!
Bye for now
3 comments:
Never mind the ironing - have you read the tag rules hahaha
Greta x
Great start to your blog Joanie
Glad you have recharged your batteries on holiday sounded like you needed it to update your computer.Thank goodness for sons:)
Myrax
Just found your blog Joanie and i am enjoying having a nosey.
its great.
Norma x
Post a Comment