Wednesday, 27 August 2008

A couple of New Cards



My latest cards, and yes that is a Christmas one in the middle! lol
The first is a Robo cut card, with a "Fred She Said medallion" the second another "Fred Medallion" these are both from sheets I have had quiet a long while, that were free downloads from "Fred She Said" and last but not least, a Thank You Card, and yes "Fred Said Flowers" on that too, If you havent been to Fred's Blog click on the link, there are some fantastic sheets on there to buy, and also some free downloads too!

Thank you for looking

4 comments:

Greta said...

Absolutely stunning as usual Joanie. Hard to choose a favouritebut I think I like the top one best.
Thanks for my award xxx

Liz said...

Gorgeous cards Joanie, love the first one all my favourite colours.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous cards Joanie

I Love The Colours The First One Is My favourite

Love Kath x x x

Wellnifty said...

Lovely cards, I like them all can't choose a favourite

Chris x