This is what greeted me one morning this week, I thought we had a duck in our bird bath! lolbut it was only a large Woodpidgeon, sat there quiet happy for such a long time, all the other birdies were forming a queue to get in there! lol

and this is after he/she had done, how lovely, clean, cool, and deciding weather to get back in there!!!! lol
It's been a really good year for our Hydrangers, so I thought I would share a couple of pics that I took of them , my favourite has to be the Lacecap one below, the colours are absolutely stunning, but I am sure it was pale blue when we bought it about 5 or 6 yrs ago!
Thank you for looking, I hope you enjoyed sharing a bit of my garden.
5 comments:
Lovely garden Joanie, do like your friend and your hydrangeas are gorgeous! x
Love your garden...if you bury some rusty nails at the root of your hydrangea it will go back to being blue...it's all to do with the acid in the soil. I know how to garden...I just don't do it...lol.
What is it with you & birds at the moment? lol. Lovely pics though & the pigeon did look like he'd enjoyed himself. xx
Love your garden Joanie
it looks lovely
Love Kath x x x
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment