A few Cuttlebugged cards, all done with the Lace Christmas Tree folder, wasnt too sure about them myself, but I added some Stickles to glitz them up a bit, some ribbon, and I think they look quiet nice now! lol
Another LaPashe card, I really do love these sheets, layered on mirri card, and just added some peel off borders, it didnt need anything else.
This one is for my Daughter in Laws Birthday next week, I made the fan, and backing sheet in PSP, I decided to add the gold peel off 'Happy Birthday' just to put a bit of colour on it, but I really love black, and white cards, just hope my DIL does too! lolThank you for visiting, hope you like them
Love
7 comments:
Beautiful cards Joanie, love the fan
All lovely cards Joanie, well done xx
Lovely cards Joanie. your fan ones are beautiful and I think the Lace tree is so good.
Sylv x
Lovely card Black and whites so stylish she's bount to love it
Hi Joanie, I love this card....the black and white is so effective. Also love the new fan cards, a bit different. jenny
All lovely cards, especially the fan one
Chris x
All just gorgeous once again xxx
Post a Comment