Monday, 17 November 2008

Some New Cards...............................

Some new cards, made from my new PSP sheets, the door card is an A6 size, but I think I will print it out bigger next time I make one, as it seems a little on the small size to me. It does look good though! lol

The second one (another door!) but this time complete with wall, window, lamps, and trees. Again made in PSP by myself, but this time deco'd onto a A5 card, I was really pleased with this one, well it is a bigger size! lol
I shall be putting the above 2 sheets here on my Blog later in the week, if anyone would like them

This one I made for my Son Dave, I never know what to make for any of my Son's (all 4 of them!!) but I decided to use my Craft Robo, and a template I got from the UKS website, some brilliant templates on there, such a lot of very talented Ladies that make them too, I am not sure who made that particular Template, but a big thank you from me.


Thank you all for visiting

3 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Brilliant cards Joanie and it must be so satisfying to make something so good out of something you have produced from scratch. Well done hun xxx

Wellnifty said...

Great cards Joanie, love them all especially the door with the wall, don't know how you do it...
Chris x

Greta said...

Lovely cards Buddy. Bet your Dave liked his one. xxx