Here are the two cards I made using my Window, and Door Sheets. When I came to make the Door card, I felt there was something missing on it, then realised I hadnt put any Lanterns on the wall, so I have now put some on, and also added them to my 'Door Sheet'Here is the new updated sheet................

Thank you for visiting
Love
8 comments:
Two lovely cards Joanie and thanks for the updated sheet I printed the old one off last night but will do this one too TFS
Myrax
Lovely cards Joanie thankyou for the Door sheet its fab
Lovely cards, and thank you for the sheet
Chris x
I specially love the window card x I do have a very clever buddy.
Gorgeous cards Joanie
and lovely sheets
Thankyou
well done
love Kath x x x
Brilliant sheet Joanie
thank you
CraftyPat x
Wow, what lovely cards Joanie and thank you for the great sheet too. Susan xx
the cards are great and it is so generouse of you to shre your sheets with us
thankyou and i shall most deffinatley look fwd to using them
nicci
Post a Comment