Friday, 5 December 2008

How to add Text in PSP Tutorial (Basic)

I have put together the following Tutorial, on how to add Text to a Backing Sheet in PSP, I call it a 'Basic Tutorial' as you dont really need to use the 'Seamless Tiling' for doing this, so basically it is a lot easier!
You can again play around with the size, and angle of your text, and make it your own creation!

Please can I have some feedback on my Tutorials, I would love to know how you all get on, and if you think they are easy enough to follow, and I really would like to know is it worth doing any others?

The Tutorial is directly below this post

Good Luck, and most of all have fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes Joanie. These tutorials are worth their weight in gold to me so please keep putting more up. I do thank you for giving your time to make these tutorials.

Viv (Wain)

Wellnifty said...

Joanie, your tutorials are great, please don't stop. I haven't had time to try any too busy at the moment, but will give them a go after Christmas and let you know how I get on

Chris x