Monday, 1 December 2008

PSP Tutorial, how to add a Santa Hat, by working in layers






The above is a Tutorial on how I add the Santa hats to an image, I hope it is OK for those of you that asked me to do the Tutorial. If anyone is not sure about anything please PM me or Email me, and I will be happy to help where I can.

Have fun!

4 comments:

Blog said...

thank you very much

Wellnifty said...

Thanks for both of the tuts Joanie, you make them so easy to follow, I would never have been able to figure it out myself... I've got PSP but haven't used it much, will have to give both of them a go,when I have a chance.

Chris x

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joanie for taking the time to do this tutorial.
Viv

Michele Wassell said...

Hi Joanie,

Great tutorial. Can you please email me as I have a question or two on how to do something with adding a santa hat to an image? creativephoto2@gmail.com. I tried to find a contact link for you, but couldn't. Thanks!