I used my Craft Robo to cut out the frame, butterfly, and daisy.
Dufex Decoupage for this one, Cuttlbugged backing, and lots of peel off iridescent flowers, still trying to use all the peel offs up, so I can buy some newer ones! lol
The 'Remember When' allotment sheet for this one, I did the Pub one too, but forgot to take a photo of that one, they always look good.
This one is made with my own design 'Fan sheet, and backing paper, I have also done one in green too. I love the pastel colours, think I will do a blue one next lol
Lastly, I made this one for a MUFC supporter, and he loved it so much he sat it next to his cake at his Party last night! lolI have been told there were lots of compliments made about it!
Thank you for looking
Love
5 comments:
Beautiful cards Joanie. You have been busy. x
They are all gorgeous Joanie, well done, you have been busy xx
Hi Joanie, there is something on my blog for you xxx
3 Lovely cards Joanie:0)
Myrax
All lovely cards
Chris x
Post a Comment