They are beautiful Joanie, as always, specially love the pink rose one xx Thanks for sharing and a Happy New Year to you and your family hun xxx
Thank you so much Joanie...as always they are beautiful.Sue x
Lovely sheets as always buddy xxx
TFS the fan sheets Joanie I just love the pink rose onex Think I might have to print that one out asp.Keep Well and Happy CraftingMyrax
They are all lovely Joanie, tfs and a Happy New YearChris x
Joanie not visited you for ages but these new fans are the prettiest yet. Your Christmas pics are gorgeous - is the desk still that tidy?Thanks again for sharing your work the fans are great.Rhondaxxx
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are beautiful Joanie, as always, specially love the pink rose one xx Thanks for sharing and a Happy New Year to you and your family hun xxx
Thank you so much Joanie...as always they are beautiful.
Sue x
Lovely sheets as always buddy xxx
TFS the fan sheets Joanie I just love the pink rose onex Think I might have to print that one out asp.
Keep Well and Happy Crafting
Myrax
They are all lovely Joanie, tfs and a Happy New Year
Chris x
Joanie not visited you for ages but these new fans are the prettiest yet. Your Christmas pics are gorgeous - is the desk still that tidy?
Thanks again for sharing your work the fans are great.
Rhonda
xxx
Post a Comment