Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Golden Balls.........................

Here is the card I have made for a friend who asks for unusual names to be added to her cards, although why her family cannot have normal names I will never know! lol
Only one more to do for her now, and thats the one giving me the biggest headache of the lot!

I cut the card out on my Craft Robo (crobby as he is known lol) from a free template I got from UK Scrappers such a talented lot of peeps on there, so thank you to them all for sharing.

Thank you for looking

5 comments:

Anne said...

Love it Joanie makes you wonder how he got the name lol

Louise Emma said...

Looks fab hun, bet your friend was thrilled with it x

Greta said...

Love it hehehexxx

Wellnifty said...

Great card, lol, great name....

Chris x

Sylvia R said...

Love it xxxx