Here are some of my cards that I have made recently, not had much time to update my Blog for a while, so hope you like them.............

This one is for my Sister in Law for her 60th Birthday, all cut out on my Craft Robo (crobby) the templates are all from UK Scrappers, so a big thank you from me to all the talented ladies on UKS for sharing their Templates with us all.

This one is for Hubby's Brother, and Sister in Law for their Silver Wedding Anniversary, for this one I cut out on my Craft Robo the Heart Frame, (which again was a shared template on UKS) I used silver embossed card, attached the frame with silver heart Brads on the corners, then used a lovely Dufex die-cut Decoupaged rose, and finished off with silver peel off borders.
6 comments:
Both beautiful cards Joanie. I need to learn to use Robo. xx
aw hun they are gorgeous xx
Just beautiful Joanie xx
Joanie, they are both beautiful,
Chris x
Beautiful cards Joanie
Two beautiful cards Joanie love your use of the robo.So professional
Myrax
Post a Comment