

Just a few cards that I have made over the last week, and I only needed 2, still that means I have lots to spare now! lolAll made from a set I bought from Mad About Cards , and some die cut Deco I bought at the same time, the card stock, and papers are lovely, but I am not too keen on the die cut deco, as it doesnt look finished to me, so I still sat cutting all the white bits off! may as well of just bought plain deco sheets! I wont make the same mistake again, but saying that, the finished results are quiet nice, and will pass as acceptable cards I think lol
Hope you like them, and thank you all for your lovely comments you leave.
4 comments:
All lovely Joanie and its good to have spares isnt it?
All lovely cards Joanie & know what you mean about die cut deco! Can't stand white bits round the image :o)) xx
They are all gorgeous hun xx Big hugs x
Beautiful cards Joanie, agree with you about die cut deco, I cut off the white bits too
Chris xx
Post a Comment