and here are the sheets I made it from................
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on my last sheets, and cards I made, on here, on my Website, and also on the imag-e-nation Forum you are all very kind, and all comments are much appreciated xxxxBye for now
14 comments:
Just beautiful in white or any other colour xx
Thats lovley Joanie and Thanks for sharing yur sheets :0)
Beautiful colours
Thanks for sharing
Just stunning Joanie, thank you for sharing your sheets and talent.
Hugs
Sylvia R x
Joanie thank you so much for sharing your lovely sheets, have just looked at your other site for PSP on how to change colours, going to try that now.
Anne
Gorgeous card Joanie, love the green, one day I'll get the time to follow all your great tutorials, meanwhile thank you for sharing all your lovely sheets.
Chris x
this is lovely Joanie, love the rose in both colours, my daughter is getting married next May and wants, flowers with wedding rings on her card, this is nice to see how diffrent it can look just by changing the colours
Thank you for the Link Joanie, I have deleted the info as requested..
Hugs
Sylvia R xxx
Lovely sheets Joanie colours are so delicate
Appreciate you sharing them.
Hi Joanie, I've left you the Gift of Love award on my blog.
Chris x
Hi Joanie left you a wee Thank you on my blog:0) enjoy
Love the color Joanie very pretty
Hi Joanie, just found your site thank you so much for sharing the beautiful rose images
Maz O'B
Stunning card Joanie and I have snagged that sheet, thanks so much for sharing xxxx
Post a Comment