Wednesday, 13 May 2009

A new Card, and the sheet I made it with.............

A nice quick and easy card, made with my latest Pyramage Sheet (only made the sheet this morning! lol) the only thing you need to add is a bit of Ribbon, but even that is optional, as it looked fine without it. It has taken me about 20 mins to make from printing to finished card, so it is ideal for those urgent, must have now! cards lol
I did only use the first 3 layers, but there are 6 layers in all, so again up to yourself what you use.

The sheets are made by myself in PSP, and are all my own work, the flowers I used are some that have been bought, and are at the moment sitting on my coffee table in a vase, and very pretty they look too!

All I ask with my sheets is that if you save them, please do not add them to any collection, CD, or print them, and sell the completed sheets, you may use them for making your cards, and you can sell any cards you make with them, but please do not claim any of my sheets as your own, they are all Copyrighted to me.

Hope you enjoy using my sheets, as much as I enjoy making them
Bye for now

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Peach rose is just beautiful Joanie. I have downloaded it as I think it will be just right to use on a Sympathy/Celebration of Life card I need to make in memory of a very special friend.

Thank You so much for sharing.

Viv (Imag-e-nation: Vivwain)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Joanie, and thank you so much for sharing the download with us. I haven't seen your blog before, but I have now saved it.

Marion x

Anonymous said...

Joanie thank you so much for sharing these with us.
They are stunning.

Gemma

Anonymous said...

Joanie, Thank you so much for the lovely sheets and what a beautiful rose it is.
Betty

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous sheet love the colours too this could make a very useful card tfs

Karen J said...

Beautiful card Joanie and thank you so much for sharing your lovely sheets with us xx

Sheanne said...

Many thanks Joanie for this lovely sheet.Wish i was as clever with the computor as you. Sheanne

My'scardcorner said...

A beautiful card Joanie and the sheet is fab TFS :0)

Wellnifty said...

Oh Joanie, this is such a beautiful card, such soft colours I love it.

Thanks for sharing the sheets, I've saved it

Chris x

Sally T said...

Hi Joanie, I have had a great time this p.m. looking at your blog. I've loved your sheets and learnt a lot from your tutorials. You are an extremely talented lady, but also a very generous one to share your creativity so freely. Thanks very much. Love Sally xx

sheffsue said...

Thank you Joanie....the sheets are beautiful! I especially love the colours you have used to co-ordinate with the rose itself.

Sue x

Anne said...

Love the peach coloured rose and your card.
Thank you for sharing
Anne

scn said...

very pretty card thanks for sharing

Louise Emma said...

They are stunning Joanie, you are so clever x Thanks for sharing your inspirational cards and the sheets you make too x