Wednesday, 10 June 2009

New Fan Sheets......................................






A couple of new Fan Sheets for you all, hope you like them.
I would love some comments on them if you have a few moments to spare, it's always nice to hear what you think of them.
Thank you all for your lovely comments on my cards, and sheets already on here, they are much appreciated

Thank you for visiting
Joanie x

12 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

WOW Joanie they are beautiful I do so love your fan sheets Thanks for sharing and I feel a fan card coming on:0)

Louise Emma said...

They are stunners Joanie, they just keep getting better and better. x Thank you for sharing your talents x

Di warby said...

Joanie love the red fan its gorgeous thanks so much for sharing love di x

Greta said...

Ooooh pretty pretty Joanie tfs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun theya re stunning thanks for sharing


hugs shell xx

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous Joanie Thanks for sharing

Gemma

Sylvia R said...

Such beautiful sheets Joanie...great colours you are so talented thank you for sharing

Hugs
Sylvia xxx

Wellnifty said...

Hi Joanie,they are just gorgeous,wish I could do that... thanks again for sharing your lovely designs
Chris xx

Lin said...

Beautiful sheets Joanie, I haven't done a fan card yet, but I will now.
Thanks for sharing.
Lin XX

jillb said...

You are truly very talented and generous with your lovely work. Thank you so much for sharing: it really is appreciated.

xxJill B

Anne said...

Joanie thanks for the fan sheets, I have saved the blue one, Ithink they are lovely as usual.
Anne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sheets thanks for sharing

lyn