Sheets made with some of my garden flowers..............
Both sheets made with the photos I have taken from my own garden, I couldn't resist these two. Hope you enjoy using them, as much as I enjoyed making the sheets. Thank you for visiting
You are so talented when you turn your flower pics into sheets, they are always a pleasure to see and use....thank you for sharing your sheets and talent with us.
4 comments:
2 lovely sheets Joanie TFS How lovely to make them from flowers from your own garden :0)All your own work
These are lovely Joanie, thanks for sharing them with us
Chris x
Beautiful Sheets as usual Joanie and even nicer as they are home grown, so to speak.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
Betty
You are so talented when you turn your flower pics into sheets, they are always a pleasure to see and use....thank you for sharing your sheets and talent with us.
Hugs
Syliva xxx
Post a Comment