Thursday, 20 August 2009

Is it too early for.........................Christmas Sheets?






Hope it isn't too early, as here are some I have made ready for making my own Christmas Cards with, but thought I would share them with you all first.
It is much too early for me to make my Christmas Cards yet, but I like to have a good choice of sheets for when I do start them! (probably November! lol)
Hope you will enjoy using them, as much as I enjoy making them
Thank you all for your lovely comments on previous posts, they are always much appreciated :-))
Bye for now

7 comments:

Wellnifty said...

Hi Joanie, they are fabulous, thank you so much for sharing. Love them all, I'll come back and download some, when I start thinking about Christmas.

Chris xxx

Greta said...

Lovely lovely sheets as usual Joanie. Thanks for sharing.

Greta xxx

Anne said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely sheets. I will use some for Christmas when I make a start.
Annexxx

Di said...

Hi Joanie wonderful xmas sheets no its not too early! keep them coming love Di x

My'scardcorner said...

Hi Joanie
Fab sheets TFS must admit Ive started my Christmas cards as been off line for awhile. Thanks again
Myrax

Anonymous said...

thankyou Joanie for sharing these sheets they are wonderful, i can see me making alot of xmas cards with them
sylvi xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these Joanie they are really great.
Betty