




I have been asked if I could do a simple Tutorial in PSP to make a backing sheet, that looks like it is embossed, so I hope this Tutorial is ok for those that use PSP. If you have any questions just leave me a message or you can PM me on the Imag-e-nation Forum.
Hope you enjoy having a play :))
5 comments:
wow wonderful cards love the rose in pink and lilac wish i could do that
thanks for sharing
love Di x
Thanks for the tutorial Joanie, just had a look at your cards, love them all xxx
Just perfect Joanie - it was changing the colour of the sheet that stumped me, but now I know how it's done. Thank you so much. I've no need to spend money on those embossed paper cds now.
Joanie, Just to say a very Big Thank You for a wonderful tutorial.
Betty
Joanie Thankyou
for this tutoria
You are so good and you teach
me so good x x x x
Post a Comment