Thursday, 25 February 2010

Same Rose, but different days..............................

These two sheets are made using the same Rose image, but I used a bit of imagnation, and a bit of PSP to get the different effects
The original Rose was a peach colour, but as you can see it can even be changed to white in PSP.


I hope you enjoy using them, any comments you would like to make are always appreciated.
Thank you for visiting
Photobucket

6 comments:

Diane said...

Wow Joanie beautiful as usual love them tfs love Di x

Anonymous said...

Oh such beautiful roses, Joanie. I just love them both. Thanks for sharing them.

Greta said...

Both lovely Joanie but I especially love the white one xxx

Anonymous said...

Joanie your sheets are beautiful. Tahnk you for sharing

Gemma

My'scardcorner said...

2 beautiful rose sheets Joanie Ill enjoy using them TFS.
Myrax

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous Sheets Joannie, Thankyou very much for sharing them.Your Creations never fail to amaze me ducky .Hugs Caz ( Miduck ) xxxx