Friday, 11 July 2008

I got an Award!!

What a lovely surprise I had when I logged on to my Blog on Wednesday, to find I had been given an Award from Pam, PeeJay's Ramblings I am very pleased to receive this award, and thank you Pam very much (I think! lol)
I shall display it with pride!

I hope you don't mind Pam, I have copied the rules of this Award from your Blog!

The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

All I need to do now, is make my selections of Blogs that I find inspiring, there are so many, it may take a while to choose. I shall update you all later with my choices

Thank you again Pam


No comments: