Tuesday, 22 July 2008

It's been a busy week!

I havent managed to up date my Blog for a while, every time I start, something always crops up!
but here I am now, so here goes.......
I have been busy with all my PSP Sheets, and Tutorials, I have done so much over the last two weeks I have lost count of how many sheets I have done! lol but I think I now have enough new stuff to put on my PSP Website for the rest of the year! lol
I have already made a start on new sheets for Christmas, some I havent tried before, so fingers crossed that peeps will like them.
I have had some lovely emails, and PM's thanking me for the Tutorials, they seem to of been quiet popular, I have already seen some sheets on the Forum that have been made using them.
I did give myself the day off last Friday to try and catch up, but still got nowhere fast! lol

On the home front we are decorating, or should I say updating our bedroom! OMG!!! took me 3 days to empty the wardrobes, and all the draws! We are at the stage now where all we have in the room is the bed, and empty wardrobes (you cant move in the spare room now! lol)
The new carpet has arrived, and the new chest's of drawes, anyone handy with flat packs??
The painting is to be started on Saturday (good job thats all that needs doing!) fingers crossed by Sunday the new carpet should be laid!
The fun will begin then, we get to open the flat packed units! It would be great if Hubby was a handyman! he is fine with the decorating ( was his job for 35yrs!) but show him a flat pack he turns into a "no can do man" lol, so I have the cordless screwdriver, and he supervises me lol
It will all be nice when it is done though, then we can start on the spare bedroom!!

Well that is where, and what I have been doing for the last couple of weeks, today I managed to make some cards, which I will put on a seperate post.
and thats me all up to date at last! lol

1 comment:

Greta said...

Busy busy busy! et it will look great when it's done Joanie. x