What was I doing 10 years ago.................
I was working in a Florist's Shop, I was the Shop Manager, but as I only had occasional staff, I managed on my own most of the time lol
I loved my job, but after working there for almost 8yrs, I took early retirement when I was 55 yrs old, and love every minute of my retirement.
5 things on Todays to do list...............
and all of them almost done lol
1..I did all my shopping this morning
2..Updated my PSP Website
3..Updated my Blog!!!!
4.. Sat in the garden for an hour
5..Catch up with Greta, and Kath on MSN tonight!
Snacks I enjoy.............
My favourite snacks have to be Rainbow Drops, and Polo Mints, but as I am no longer allowed to enjoy them, I will have to say a very healthy amount of Fruit, with the occasional plain scone, but only once a week for the scone
Things I would do if I was a Millionaire................
Firstly I would make sure all my family were well looked after, then I would buy myself a lovely house somewhere in Scarborough, on a hill top with a beautiful sea view, big enough for anyone who wanted to visit could do so.
I would also give lots to charity, as I think there are so many deserving causes, and I would love to be able to help more than I already do.
Places I have lived...........
This is easy, Manchester all my life, although we have lived in several areas of Manchester, we have Lived in this same house for almost 30yrs, we will only move now, if we do win the Lottery! lol
Thats all my questions answered, all I have to do now is Tag some peeps!!
The People I will Tag are.................
Anne Marie
Caz
Liz
Kath
Toni
Hope I have done this Tagging right, but I am sure someone will let me know if I got it all wrong! hahaha
1 comment:
Well, not only have you been tagged but there's something else for you if you visit my Ramblings - lol!!
Post a Comment