Monday, 11 August 2008

A couple of new cards


I love using the Dufex Deco, and just recently I seem to have gone back to using it more, it always looks so pretty to me. The top card was made for a friend to give to his Mother, I was asked to make one of my "Pretty Cards" lol I do hope she will like it.


Another Dufex pretty! lol this time I made this just because I wanted to, and not with anyone particular in mind, but I am sure I will soon find someone to send it to! I have some birthdays coming up the end of this month, and it's always handy to have a couple ready made! lol

Thank you for looking

9 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful cards Joanie, pity my birthday is passed, ha!ha! x

Greta said...

Gorgeous cards Joanie. I love Dufex deco too. x

Anonymous said...

Joanie They are Gorgeous Cards

Love Kath x x x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Joanie have to admit I too love the Dufex decoupage and have just done a couple too
Myrax

Wellnifty said...

Lovely cards Joanie,

Chris x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Joanie, lovely work as always hun xx Louise Emma

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Joanie, Dufex is a favourite for me to
Luv Nena x

Anonymous said...

Joanie first time I have been in your blog and its a treat. I just love your cards The Dufex is just gorgeous and that Christmas card is super.
Love Pat aka Handy xx

Bev said...

what beutiful cards you have here. please pop over to my blog , I have left a little something there for you