Just wanted to show you my rose, I made the glass frame, and added glitter to it in JASC Animation Shop, something else I like to play with lolI make all my own Signatures that I use, and have made quiet a lot for other peeps too.
Between PSP, and Animation Shop there is not much chance of me ever getting bored lol
oh, and I do make the occasional card too! lol
8 comments:
Its gorgeous hun, you are clever!
That is lovely Joanie you are so talented with psp etc.
Myrax
Hello Joanie
Yes You Make Lovely
Signatures You have made me some lovely one`s
and I Thankyou. you are so
good at what you do with PSP
love Kath x x x
Joanie that is just lovely and will inspire many.
Love x
Beautiful Joanie. You are very talented. xxx
It's lovely, Joanie, you are so good with PSP
Chris x
Its stunning your so talented Joanie, and have always inspired me...
Hugs
Sylvia R xxxx
Joannie
I love your blog and thanks for all your tuts, they have really helped.
Please take a look at my blog for a comment
Anne
http://solentannie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment