The lilac card, and the pink card were both made using the same image, all I did was change the colour of the rose in PSP, so what started out as a peach colour rose, has since been used in lilac, pink, peach, white, and a pale cream too, amazing what you can do with PSP, and a bit of know how! lol
Hannah Montana card, actually looked much better in real life than it does as a picture, think my camera was having a bad day! lol
This was made for my chocoholic Son, and by all accounts he loved it, I bet the chocolate wasn't on the card for long! lolHope you like my cards, thank you for looking
Bye for now
4 comments:
Joanie - I adore your chocolate card - SOOO clever :o)
All lovely cards Joanie but what a brilliant choc card wouldnt mind getting one of those myself lol:0)
Myrax
Excellent cards all of them but the choccie one is fabulous lol xxx
Joanie I Have seen your
chocolate card in real life
its a bril idea well done
x x x x
Post a Comment