Made in GCF, I cut each layer seperately, and added sticky pads to lift the layers, it's for our Son Alan, I always get stuck for what cards to do for our Sons, just hope number 3 Son likes it!
This one is for a friends Anniversary, made with my Butterfly sheet (see next post down) I used stickles on the butterflies, and they do look much nicer in real life!It was quiet a nice quick card to make, I wasn't sure if I should cut the butterflies out, and deco them, but I did, and was quiet pleased when it was done.
I have since made the Butterfly Sheet a bit deeper shade of blue.
Hope you like the cards, and the sheets too :))
3 comments:
Joanie I love both of these but esp[ecially Alan's one. xxx
2 lovley cards Joanie mens are always hard to do but this one is super.
Myrax
Two Lovely Cards Joanie
x x x x
Post a Comment