Saturday, 5 July 2008

Saturday already!

Here I am at last, Saturday 5th July already, where has this week gone!
I am sitting here now, and for the next hour I am going to try to update my Blog! (I hope lol)
I have had a busy week (just remind me next time I take a 2 week Holiday, it takes 2 weeks to catch up when you get home hahaha) I don't seem to of stopped since we got back last Saturday!
Today I have been updating my PSP Website, putting the new sheets I have made on there, all of the sheets were made with Photo's I took of my own garden Flowers (only copyright is my own! lol)
If anyone would like to see them my PSP addy is HERE it would be really lovely if anyone who does look could, perhaps leave me a message in my Guestbook, I love to read what others think about the sheets I make.
I had a lovely time at my Great Nephews 21st last night, although for me the music was too loud! guess it's my age lol, but my ears are still ringing with it today! lol

Here are a couple of photo's this one is Brad's cake, bit saucy! haha
This one is of my eldest Son Kevin, and my gorgeous Granddaughters Megan, and Grace, they had a really good time

This is myself, and Granddaughter Megan who is soon to be 10yrs old, doesn't the time fly?
She is almost as tall as I am!
My second eldest son Dave, who took me to the party, as my Hubby George was working!
He looked after me very well, even bought me a drink! lol

My Daughter in Law Kim, and Grace with the most beautiful smile! Grace is 6yrs old.I think that is me updated for now, except I have to sort out this Tag thingy or I will have Greta after me, and I did promise I would do it over the weekend! Now where are the rules of this
tagging????? Greta..........................Help!!!!!!!

Catch you all later, hope you liked my pics
Bye for now

2 comments:

Greta said...

Great photos Joanie. Love the cake but why is thaT dave not smiling?? - lol x

Anonymous said...

great photos Joanie,and that cake is brilliant

Norma x